Load multiple tables from SQL*Loader

From: Dennis Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 22:04:03 -0500

[Quoted] I am trying to load multiple tables using the same control file. I can use two control files and load each table so I know that the data files and other constructs are ok. I have two INFILE statements, one for each table. Then INSERT and two INTO TABLE statements. The INTO TABLE statements are in the same order as the INFILE stmts. What occurs is that both INFILES are read and then SQLLDR uses the data from both files to load the first table. No other error indications... Received on Sat Dec 05 1998 - 04:04:03 CET

Original text of this message