Re: Icon of the runtime application developer 2000

From: Izabella <Izabella.Urbanek_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:04:55 +1100

[Quoted] If you just change the icon of the shortcut, the original icon is displayed on the task bar when you run the application and when you minimize it.

However, you can change the icon of the application by using Resource Workshop which modifies the exe. You load the f45run.exe file into the workshop, add the new icon to it and make it the default icon for the executable. There are a couple of issues with it though. It's not supported by Oracle so before contacting them you have to revert back to the original executable, and every time you upgrade or apply a patch, you have to redo the change (if f45run was modified). The other issue is .... I don't know where to get the product from. I used it on one project a while ago and since then it seems to have disappeared .... I could probably search for it if it's really important ......