Re: Headstart

From: P. Larsen <plarsen_at_dc.dynares.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:17:41 -0500

Hej Harald!
No, I fear there might not be a headstart Designer website (for teaching) out there, as lots of companies makes good money in teaching it in classrooms (there is no such thing as a freebee). If you're all new to Oracle Designer I have some suggestions for you: 1. Install the product and walk through the tutorial 2. Read the help files (they are pretty good introducing the Designer products)
3. Buy a good Oracle Designer book (unfortunately these are rare too) 4. Go to a Oracle (or other company) conducted class for Designer

Then, make the website about Designer and make lots of money :)))

Regards
  Peter H. Larsen
  Senior Oracle Consultant