Enterprise Manager 1.5.5 Problem

From: <jmartin_at_osc.uscg.mil>
Date: 1998/11/20

I am using OEM 1.5.5 & am having problems with one database when I submit jobs. I have another database with the exact configuration as the one not working, and all of its jobs are completed.

I am getting the Output from job xxx lost when a run a job on the database. The Oracle site says to make sure you create a local account(Win NT) and put it in the local Administrator's group. I also made sure it had the right to "Login as a Batch Job". I also found that the directory where it stores the .q files has to allow the local account created for OEM full permissions, which it has.

I also made sure that the Preferences in OEM were set to the NT account for that Node & Database.

This has been driving me crazy. When I have another database with the exact configuration working, but I can't get the other one to work.

Jason Martin
jmartin_at_osc.uscg.mil Received on Fri Nov 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message