Re: Pro*C cursor problem

From: Uri Margalit <urimr_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:45:03 GMT

I got this two, but i got it after i was doing commit and then continure fetching the cursor. The cursor was build dynamic and was on table in DB2 MVS V4.1 . I found that if i put commit adter the open and before the first fetch, i can do commit in the loop and the cursor won't be closed at commit.

Uri