Forms & Preventing rollback from clearing form.

From: Biff Steel <bsteele_at_hillbilly.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:34:38 GMT

[Quoted] I have a form based on non-database blocks with all non-database fields. It calls procedures that process input and might possibly do a rollback under certain error conditions. When roll back occurs the procedure clears all the fields on the form. If I take the procedure out of the form and make it a stored procedure it won't clear the fields but then I lose access to forms procedures like SHOW_ALERT and others.

I know I can manually save the fields and repopulate after rollback but that's cumbersome.

Any ideas?

Reply by post or mailto:jmoran_at_baraboo.com mailing address in header is anti-spam bogus e-mail.

Thanks a bunch.
John Received on Tue Nov 17 1998 - 15:34:38 CET

Original text of this message