OBJECT LIST REPORT

From: Robin Quasebarth <robinq_at_data-point.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:42:25 -0800

 I need a text readable version of certain forms. With Forms 4.5 I went to ADMINISTRATION --> Forms Doc and it worked and I could look and search and I was happy. NOW in Forms 5.0 after just looking and searching just for what the !*&*#!?!*# Oracle renamed Forms Doc to (by the way it is Object List Report under ADMINISTRATION menu) I find it consistantly blows up if I have a form that is anything more than one data block. I have had my associates try with the same consistant results. Has anyone out there had any luck generating an Object List Report for a more than simple form????? Of course, complex forms are the ones that a developer most needs such a feature. HEELLLLPPPPP! Thanx!

ps: Ok, maybe it is time to call Oracle. Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 17:42:25 CET

Original text of this message