Oracle application tools setup for users...

From: Deepa Raman <DeepaR_at_aeimusic.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:01:02 -0800

[Quoted] We have dev2000 2.1 tool kit set up on our server machine . We have our entire application developed using forms5.0 and reports3.0 also set up on the server machine.
We have the Oracle Database for this Application too on the server machine. We wanted a set of users to test this application. my questions are the following:
1)Would it be enough to do acustom installation of the form and report runtime version on the client machine.

We tried doing this and it copies about 50 mB of files incuding graphs30 runtime executable.

2)How do you do a custom installation of form and report runtime executables on the client machine with the most minimal files being copied.

Deepa Raman.
Please respond ASAP to:
deepar_at_aeimusic.com Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 02:01:02 CET

Original text of this message