Multiple-form application in Forms 4.5

From: <opodolya_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:07:02 GMT

Hi guys! I'm working with multiple-form application (Forms 4.5), to call form I use open_form with ACTIVATE and NO_SESSION parameters, to return from called form I use exit_form with no-commit, no-rollback parameters. Then I'm trying to update item in a table-based block with Locking_mode set to Immeiate in the calling form. I always have error 40654 "Record has been updated by another user". I know for sure that nobody except DBA can touch this table, because it's brand new and I didn't grant any privileges on it. I mean something going on in Forms and it doesn't depend on ;SYSTEM.Record_Status (insert or Query). If somebody has any idea , please, let me know. Thanks. Olga.