Re: Repository build problem

From: Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_usa.net>
Date: 6 Nov 1998 01:20:57 GMT

Hi,

You will have to increase the size of the SAHRED_POOL_SIZE in the initORCL.ora
(or init.ora?) file. It will be in the $ORACLE_HOME\DATABASE directory. Make it to 9000000 or even more. it should look like

shared_pool_size = 9000000                                          # LARGE

If you have less memory,
you can reduce this parameter
once you install the repository.

HTH Madhu Cherukuri