FileMaker --> Oracle?

From: David Morenus <david.r.morenus_at_boeing.com>
Date: 1998/11/04

[Quoted] I am looking for a way to convert a FileMaker Pro 3.0v3 database to a format that Oracle 7 can read. Is there a simple way to do this, or does someone have a utility to do this? I see that FileMaker can export a few formats (.tab, .csv, .slk, .dbf, .dif, .wk1, .bas, .mer, .fp3) but I don't notice any corresponding import feature for Oracle. I'm not an expert on either of these apps, although I have done some database programming.

--
.___ .____.__  __.            Sincerely Yours,           _ ___  ___
|___/|_|\_\_|\/|_| http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/1001  /_/ \___/