Oracle Export Utility !!

From: <rahulpr_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 03:11:40 GMT

Hi Everybody,

I desperately need help/ideas with the export utility across a network. My application uses oracle8 on sco-unix on the server side and developer 2000 at the client side.I have to create an export file of specific tables on the server side(in one user`s schema) and import it on to the client(into another user`s schema).The first problem is that this process has to be initiated from a form on the client and the second and major problem is that export is unavailable on the client side and has to be somehow invoked on the server.I`m clueless on how to go about this!! This is very urgent so please help me with this! Thanks, Rahul