Re: Designer 2000 - Version Control - Production Control

From: <stevegod_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 02:01:28 GMT

In article <71cfkg$2m3_at_bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,   "Mark Kramm" <kramm_at_palindrome-solutions.com> wrote:
> I have written an article on this subject you can down load it from the
> ODTUG Web Site in the spring 98 conference proceedings.
> http://www.odtug.com the article name is "the first question you should
> answer, one vs. many app system"
>
> Good Luck

thanks mark, I have downloaded your article and have read it with interest. I must admit finding it frustrating trying to get Designer 2000 to work. I keep running into 'features' that prevent me from trying the techniques mentioned in your paper. I am on the verge of giving up and recommending that we do not use D2000 to manager source control. What are your thoughts on this? are you aware of anybody that is using D2000 to manage source

thanks
steveg