Multi Org access in Developer 2000

From: sharpeagle <sharpeagle_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 21:45:52 -0800

I have tried to access Mult Org data in Report builder. If I use the PA_PROJECTS_ALL view the data works fine but if I have a table of data that does not have an _ALL view I get no records found. The same code works fine in SQL if I execute the following command first : EXECUTE FND_CLIENT_INFO.SET_ORG_CONTEXT(103); This command sets the context to Org 103.. The SQL retrieves all the rows of data. I was told that there was no way to access tables with Multi Org in Report Builder. Why is that? I tried executing the statement above in Report builder (3.0) and it did not work. Received on Sat Oct 31 1998 - 06:45:52 CET

Original text of this message