Forms 4.5 question - answered

From: Lisa F. Miller <luv_at_ornl.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:16:32 -0500

Thanks to everyone who answered. Answer summary:

For Forms 5.0, use Set_Item_Instance_Property( )

For Forms 4.5, use Set_Item_Property( ) in the Pre_Record trigger for that block, for example:

    Pre_Record:

        IF (criteria met) THEN
            Set_Item_Property('block.item', UPDATE_ALLOWED,
PROPERTY_TRUE);
        ELSE
            Set_Item_Property('block.item', UPDATE_ALLOWED,
PROPERTY_FALSE);
        END IF;