? About D2K and N-Tier Development

From: Steve Siebenaler <steve_at_unirex.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:47:16 -0600

How are n-tier (or 3-tier) applications developed using Developer 2000. We have a need to put application logic and business rules on a separate server and need some guidance. The RDBMS server will have basic stored procedures in the schema. The client machines are not the fastest pentiums (some are P75s). So we do need processing speed distributed across several machines. Thanks for the advice in advance. If there are any whitepapers on the subject, please point me in that direction.
--
Steve Siebenaler