Re: JInitiator: run_product(reports, ..) does not show parameter form

From: Tilen Skraba <tilen.skraba_at_igea.si>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:08:34 GMT

It's not just JInitiator.
Same "problem" or better called functionality exsists when using Netscape, IE or AppletViewjer.

The reports, that are called from web-forms must be designed without parameter form. Any parameters you might need must be read with Oracle Forms (you create new form) and then passed to the report.

Tilen