Re: Log on Screen

From: Richard Platt <rick.platt_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:52:35 -0000

Pepito

[Quoted] For NT you should set the LOCAL entry in the registry for the machine to the alias of you database. May have to add enrty in the Oracle section.

For AIX, i am not sure, but there is probably something similar, possibly the TWO_TASK variable is you are running a client only install of the tools.

Richard Platt

(rick.platt_at_btinternet.com)