Re: FORMS 5. Call_FORM help

From: Joe Brown <joe_at_hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: 28 Oct 1998 02:18:03 GMT

[Quoted] When using dml in procedures/triggers in forms use

forms_ddl('commit');

to issue a commit. Forms_commit built-in only commits blocks of the form, not implicit cursors in procedures/triggers.

--
(: Joe Brown :)				      joe_at_apache.dtcc.edu
I believe Wine is going to be great if it ever gets finished. . .