C++ exception handling calling OO4O from VC++ via #import

From: TimKArnold <timkarnold_at_aol.com>
Date: 26 Oct 1998 13:41:55 GMT

Posting for fellow OO4O user:

I am migrating a COM object that uses OO4O from VB to VC++. A lot of it is together, though not totally functional, and I am now trying to add rigorous exception handling using the C++ exception handling mechanism. The problem is that I can not figure out the data type to catch, and I'd REALLY like to avoid using only the "catch (...)" for my OO4O related exceptions. Can ANYONE help me identify the data type I should be using in my "catch (unknown-type *E)" for OO4O exceptions?

Please reply to: MGibian_at_Sage-Enterprises.com

TIA,
Tim Received on Mon Oct 26 1998 - 14:41:55 CET

Original text of this message