SoftwareManager and SoftwareClientManager ?

From: Woinov Alexandr <alexw_at_hosp11.ryazan.ru>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:41:27 +0300

Hello peoples!
I have follow configuration:
  • server WinNT4.0 + oracle server 8.0.4
  • clients Win95 I need so called "run from server machine client configuration". I. e. all client software (RunForm, RunReport and my apps, developed by Developer2000) kept on server machine. Only minimal amount of disk space needed on client machine. I try Oracle Client Configuration Manager. I configure server side. But i failed configure client. What basic steps i must do to obtain "run from server machine client configuration"?

May be SoftwareManager from OracleEnterpriseManager usefull in my case?

Thanx for any hints.

--
[Quoted] Alexander Woinov
alexw_at_hosp11.ryazan.ru