Re: Libraries in Forms 4.5

From: Madhu Cherukuri <madhuc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 1998 22:46:20 GMT

Few things to check

  1. Make sure the library is compiled and saved. ( You can do this opening the library module in the Forms 45 designer and compile it and save it.)
  2. Make sure to include the path of the directory where your forms/libraries are saved to the FORMS45_PATH registry key You can add this by the following steps

   In windows, select Start --> Run
   in the box, type regedit.exe
   Then registry editor will be opened
   Then select EDIT --> Search
   Enter value FORMS45_PATH
   After a search, you will be positioned    at that value
   Double click and add your library directory    at the begining of the string and put a semi colon    after your sting.
   Exit the registy editor

   After this you should not het any error

HTH Madhu Cherukuri