LOV_Name in Get_Item_Property

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:10:16 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I posted this question yesterday but received no comments. Can anybody tell me whether it is a valid one but not documented. The question was nowhere oracle forms 4.5 manual lists property LOV_NAME with Get_Item_Property. Is list_name := Get_Item_Property(Item_name,LOV_NAME) is a valid code. It works fine but there is no document whereas Documents lists this as a property for Built in Set_Item_Property.

Has anybody tried this? Quick response will be appreciated.

Thanks in adavance
Ashok Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 17:10:16 CEST

Original text of this message