Re: Tips and Techniques.

From: <info_at_revealnet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 01:28:24 GMT

In article <01bdfc03$1ffd5740$7378ed9b_at_pc584>,   "Freedom" <gres0124_at_natref.com> wrote:
> Where can I find advanced/features code in PL/SQL on the net e.g. stuff
> like to build dynamic where clause thru the aid of winoows highlighting and
> sending this where clause to a report etc etc etc. I'm bored with plain
> code I need a challenge. Many graphical features would be nice........
>
> later

For all things PL/SQL, visit the PL/SQL Pipeline - a free internet community for Oracle PL/SQL development. The Pipeline includes active technical discussion groups moderated by PL/SQL author Steven Feuerstein. If you feel the need to be challenged, give it a try. http://www.revealnet.com/pipeline.htm

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.