Re: Help !!! Forms Cartridge

From: Tim Taylor <ttaylor_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/10/19

Supid,

Look in %ORACLE_HOME%\java\oracle\forms\uiClient\v1_4\util

There is a file called registry.dat. At the bottom of this file are entries called default.icons.iconpath and default.icons.iconextension. Put all of your button GIFS in a directory, say c:\web_forms\gifs. Then create a virtual mapping for this directory on your App Server:

c:\web_forms\gif NR /icons

Then set default.icons.iconpath to this URL:

default.icons.iconpath=http://my_web_server/icons

It worked for me.

Tim T.