Re: Display Heirarchial Data as a tree on a web page.

From: yong <yong_at_shell.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:21:14 -0500

Other than use CONNECT BY, spool the result to a file, read in the file into your HTML script and enclose in <PRE>...</PRE>, I can't think of any way to do it. If you want to mimic the effect of click-and-expand like you see in Windows Explorer in Win95, I don't think you can do it using HTML, Javascript or Style Sheets.

Yong