F50 Block based on Stored Procedure?

From: Wayne McKinney <wmckinney_at_tiainfo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:41:59 -0500

Lately, I've been trying to get blocks based on Stored Procedures working. I have no problem getting the queries running, but all of the other procedures seem to be dependent on the LOCK PROCEDURE under Advanced Database for the Block property sheet. I checked Oracle Support and found article <Note:52778.1> that helped explain more on basing blocks on stored procedures, but I keep running into this one problem:

The Stored Procedure wizard in forms doesn't like having a parameter to the Delete or Lock procedures that's of type TABLE. I tried just passing a regular VARCHAR2 parameter, and, still, the wizard interprets that VARCHAR2 as a TABLE type parameter and won't let me go any further.

Has anyone run into this? Received on Thu Oct 15 1998 - 21:41:59 CEST

Original text of this message