Re: Forms 5.0. Update Problems

From: Geoff White <whiteg_at_ccis.adisys.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:09:47 +0800

One way to do it is to go to the Advanced Database properties and provide a procedure for the functions you wish to enable (eg Insert, Update, Delete). It has been a few weeks since I had a look at this but I think you have to have the procedures in a package stored on the server. I seem to remember that Forms wouldn't recognise packages stored within the form (but I'm not 100% sure).