Re: Oracle Terminal 2.3

From: Bagpuss <Young_at_Heart.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:21:14 GMT

Hi...

I think I ran into the same problem as you!

Here's the solution...

Convert the fmrcvt220.res file to a text file using the command:

# resprint23 fmrcvt220.res

There should now be a file called fmrcvt220.prn.

Edit this file as follows:

  1. Locate the portion of the file that looks like this:
     ...table
        (
            family     char     "sqlforms"
            bindtable    list
            (
                char    "sqlforms-databaseerror"...

    2. Change the 'bindtable' to 'bindtables'

    3. Delete the 'sqlforms-' part of the 14 lines beginning 'char "sqlforms-...'

    i.e. the first such line should now look like:

    char "databaseerror"

Finally parse the file back into a resource file using:

[Quoted] # resparse23 -o fmrcvt220.res fmrcvt220.prn

You should now be able to modify the file using Oracle Terminal.

I hope this resolves the problem! Please email me with any problems!

Regards,

Shaun

P.S I'd recommend copying the original resource file to another name for safety's sake! Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 20:21:14 CEST

Original text of this message