HELP: SQL Plus crashing on script.

From: John N. Alegre <jalegre_at_andante-systems.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 16:40:17 -0500

Can someone help a new person.

I just installed Oracle Lite. When I launch SQL Plus with either user SCOTT or SYSTEM and connect string ODBC:POLITE, I see:

Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO You may need to install the Oracle Procedural option SET APPINFO requires Oracle Server Release 7.2 or later Server version too low for this feature

Connected to:
Oracle Open Client Adapter for ODBC 1.0.14.4.0 Oracle Lite ORDBMS 3.0.6.2.4

All attempts to

_at_C:\Orant\DBS\Demobld.sql

crash SQL Plus.

What did Oracle's Setup.exe not do for me, or what did I miss in the install instructions.

All comments welcome

John
--

John N. Alegre
Andante Systems

St. Paul, Minnesota           http://www.andante-systems.com
USA                           mailto:info_at_andante-systems.com

--

"If you plant ice, your gonna harvest wind.", Hunter/Garcia Received on Sun Oct 04 1998 - 23:40:17 CEST

Original text of this message