Stored procedure that acts like a cursor?

From: Albert Ratzlaff <albert_at_infonet.com.py>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 09:14:37 -0400

Hi all!
[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it posible to write a stored procedure that acts like a cursor. For example, I have a procedure that generates a lot of lines of text. Normally I would write the lines to an operating system (Unix, in this case) file. For diverse reasons, the procedure runs on the server. The question is, can I do "something" within Forms (4.5) to activate (equivalent to "open cursor") the stored procedure and then "fetch" a line at a time?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Regards
Albert Ratzlaff Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 15:14:37 CEST

Original text of this message