Re: Reports 2.5

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:36:54 -0700

The EPS file, even though you may be able to open with Word will have just printer codes in it. You can specify the the Printer to be a GENERIC/TEXT printer, if you want to save it into a file.

For Question 2, you can close the Report Server by passing a varible call ORACLE_SHUTDOWN with a value of YES. The report server need to start each time you call a report, but will also close after each report. Other than that we didn't experience any serious system resources problem with Reports from Forms 4.5.

HTH Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com