Re: IMPORTing

From: MMK Productions <nospammmkprod_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:17:10 -0400

  1. save the spreadsheet out to a comma separated file
  2. create a SQL*Loader control file (as per the doc)
  3. import the data into the DB table via SQL*Loader using the comma separated file and the control file

SQL*Loader will even create a "bad" file showing you the records it could not put into the table.