Re: Security question: Forms / SQLPlus

From: Martin Bronstein <martin.bronstein_at_trw.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 13:49:44 -0700

[Quoted] Assign a select only role to the user as his default role (Use the ALTER USER command). This way, accessing the database via SQL*Plus, etc., will only allow the user to view the data. In your application, dynamically set the role for that user to whatever you want him to have for that session.

HTH,
Martin Bronstein