What is the best way to integrate my db with the website?

From: <adam_at_atcomgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 01:23:14 GMT

Hi all,

I am looking for some ideas. I am going to back-end my Oracle database to my website, and want to know the best way to do this. The db is Oracle v7, and has been customised to be industry-specific(for training companies). I want people to be able to interrogate the data from our website.
How hard is this?
What software(middleware etc) do i need? Are there any obvious complications?

Any help would be appreciated, and i am giving away a small island in the Scottish Outer Hebrides to the person with the best answer!

Thanks,

Adam Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 03:23:14 CEST

Original text of this message