Re: FORMS 5

From: Joe Brown <NoSpamMeVeryMuch_at_leading.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 14:35:58 GMT

exit_form(do_commit); -- no question asked clear_block(do_commit); -- no question asked commit_form; -- no question asked

You have to place these commands in triggers that fire after changes have been made, and before master-detail navigation occurs.

To my knowledge, there is no off switch for the save confirmation dialog.

mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM wrote:

> HI
>
> Any help appreciated
>
> I need to prevent the save message from appearing on a form every time a item
> value changes. I want to code the save message.
>
> Is there a trigger that stops this save message from appearing
>

> thanks
> michael.dsouza_at_matsushita-europe.com
>
> mike

joebrown