Re: Forms 3.0 connect to O7.3.4

From: Raymond Allo <idefix_at_sydney.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:43:55 +1000

Noel

[Quoted] you have tow set the environment variable TWO_TASK to what is in your tnsnames.ora file
for example

in tnsnames you might have something like prd1.world =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =

        (ADDRESS =
          (COMMUNITY = tcp.world)
          (PROTOCOL = TCP)
          (Host = unixprod)
          (Port = 1521)
        )
        (ADDRESS =
          (COMMUNITY = tcp.world)
          (PROTOCOL = TCP)
          (Host = unixprod)
          (Port = 1526)
        )

    )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = PRD1)
    )
  )

Now you set your environment variable in your profile TWO_TASK=prod1
export TWO_TASK

then run your form runform30 myform etc

Cheers
Raymond