Where clause

From: <gayatribalaji_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:19:04 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

Forms 4.5,oracle client server7.x

Iam trying to set the query where clause using the SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('BLOCK_NAME',DEFAULT_WHERE,TABLENAME_COLUMN = :block_item); Trigger:Prequery block level.

Iam working on a form based on a basetable. I need to query on the company,manager,jobno. I have made the basetable property of these as false. I use lovs and listitem for users to select these values...

Problem:
After selecting these three items the user has to press F8 ,inorder to query all other records in the block.It does not work.... I suspect som eproblem with my default_where property....

Any SUGGESTIONS?????

thanks in advance .....
gayatri