Re: Help Getting ORACLE data into a web page

From: yong <yong_at_shell.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:40:12 -0500

Supposedly yes. But the fact that Oracle Web server is buggy and hard to maintain and debug compared to, say, Apache, makes me conclude that Apache - Oracle Database - Oraperl (or any other similar Perl module) is better. Oracle has a long way to go to improve their Web server to barely catch up with the volunteers' product Apache.

Yong Huang