How to programmatically through a multirow block - Forms 4.5?

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_glink.net.hk>
Date: 9 Sep 1998 04:20:49 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] I have a multirow block which contains a date. I'd like to 'centre' the cursor on the date which is closest to sysdate.

So far I have achieved this through use of three loops and the next_record [Quoted] and previous_record commands - one to find the closest record, another to [Quoted] go past it a certain number of records and a final one to go back to the closest record!

This seems cumbersome, there must be a proper way of doing it!

Ideas?

Andy Received on Wed Sep 09 1998 - 06:20:49 CEST

Original text of this message