Re: Smalltalk and Oracle

From: MMK Productions <nospammmkprod_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: 1998/09/02

I did this in a previous job. The vendor (forget who but it was not the tools you mentioned) had a set of ODBC classes and you logon via the methods. SQL is pretty much the same but the results have to be parsed out of a complicated 'collection'.

Good luck, it was a real challenge getting performance out of that combination!!

<35ED2A82.A72E57E1_at_informatik.tu-ilmenau.de>...