Re: Help: Oracle backup solutions

From: Peter Lomax <plomax_at_bouyguestelecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:20:07 +0100

Hello,

Well in view of the latest policies of Oracle, EBU is definately NOT a good idea.

We have implemented it with Networker with lots of problems and then for V8 its scrapped in favour of RMAN with a graphic interface in that awful product OEM.

I suggest that you choose a 3rd party product that will support your sames scripts from v7 to v8. SQL Backtraq is the one we are going for now.
Peter Lomax
Bouygues Telecom