LOV record selector color

From: Don Haney <hey_at_ornl.gov>
Date: 19 Aug 1998 22:52:23 GMT

Greetings,

[Quoted] I have some LOVs that my users wanted to be displayed in color. Now setting the color of the LOV is no problem, but the color of the record selector (i.e. the current record attribute) seems to be random. It is influenced by the colors chosen, changing to red for a dark cyan background, to pale green for a greenish-blue etc. With the wrong color combinations, reading the values in the LOV can be a problem. Being able to set the color of the record selector would make a difference.

I've searched the online documentation and checked out all of the property attributes for LOVs and I haven't found anything relative to the color value of the current record attribute.

Anyone out there know how to manipulate the color of the record selector, either by program or by property?

Thanks,

Don Haney Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 00:52:23 CEST

Original text of this message