ORA-09352 when connecting to database from Web Application Server

From: Fredrik Librand <fredrik.librand_at_badspamet.se>
Date: 18 Aug 1998 11:28:38 GMT

We just tried upgrading from Oracle Web Server 2.1 to Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 on NT (Oracle server 7.3.3). Now none of our PL/SQL-agents/cartridges can connect to the database. We get "OWS-5100: Unable to connect due to Oracle error 9352." At some point we also got a message that Oracle ServiceSID is not up, but it was of course. If we let the cartridge connect via SQL*Net (by supplying the SQL*Net descriptor it works, but this is much slower and we already have a problem with speed. We have now downgraded to 2.1 again but the problem still remains. Unfortunately this is a production site so it is kind of urgent.

Fredrik Librand

fredrik.librand_at_nospamet.se (remove "nospam" for real address) Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 13:28:38 CEST

Original text of this message