DBA Technical Consultant Required

From: OSP Mail <mail_at_os-partnership.com>
Date: 18 Aug 1998 10:17:00 GMT

We are a recruitment consultancy called OS Partnership, based in the UK. We deal with the placement of highly skilled IT Professionals in both permanent and contract positions.

We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Consultant (DBA), which has arisen in London. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years in an IT/Database environment. The role itself commands experience of repository management, support of the CASE and repository tools namely Platinum/Select and the contribution to repository management strategy, including tools. Skills must include:

CASE Tools (Select SE), Repository Tool (Platinum), DBA, Oracle, Ingress or DB2 experience.

For more information please call Sally Crawford Telephone: 01527 573100 E-mail: mail_at_os-partnership.com Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 12:17:00 CEST

Original text of this message