Re: Which tool should I use?

From: <gbray1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/08/12

Depending on the amount of customization that you want to allow your users, Oracle Reports Server is a great tool. You can use reports to crank out reports quickly and it allows for drill down reports too. One of the best things for us was the ability to "cache" the reports on the server that take a while to run to allow "instant" response times to our clients.

You can email me if you need more info.

Geoffrey Bray
gbray1_at_remove.this.hotmail.com