Re: Disabling the MDI interface in Forms

From: Wayne McKinney <wmckinney_at_tiainfo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 16:42:12 -0500

I'm not sure if Forms 4.5 has this command line option, but Forms 5.0 has the USESDI (Use SDI - Single Document Interface) command. An example of how to use it straight from the Oracle documentation is:

f50run module=myform userid=scott/tiger usesdi=YES

Check the windows help file associated with Forms 4.5. Search on USESDI to be sure it applies.