Re: Sheridan Active TreeView Control

From: Raymond Allo <idefix_at_sydney.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:57:44 +1000

Ferdo,

Bad news for you. Sofar I don't know anyone who has it got to work. The only one I got to work halfway was the component from Green View. The tree component from Protoview works ok until you try to collapse a branch.
You will get a GPF. This has been logged with Oracle and is accepted as a bug.
I tried a couple of third party components , but none of them work properly. The yeither crash or they work but can't assign icons to the nodes. The only two whihc work according to Oracle is the microsoft one (comctl32.ocx) but you have to have VB installed. This is a know bug aswell. Apparently the component from Power OBjects is working, but I haven't received it yet.

Sorry,
Raymond