Re: How to display record based on a list selection?

From: Jim Barnhart <barnhartj_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 12:25:29 -0800

Well Sara, there are many ways but you may want to try: create your list items as a record group (if its a dynamic list). instead of a push button, use a poplist or a combo box which is populated
from the record group (or statically if your list seldom changes). use the when-list-changed trigger on the poplist to set the default_where
property if the block and then query. dont forget to change the default_where
back to where it was.

jb