Creating a view based on x tables

From: Josef Buergi <josef.buergi_at_ascom.ch>
Date: 31 Jul 1998 10:59:05 GMT

Hello

I try to create the view

  CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW ccr_adm.ois_lchist (serref, bgref, lctyp, lcdat)     AS

      SELECT serref, bgref, lctyp, lcdat
        FROM ccr_adm.master_erf
    UNION ALL
      SELECT serref, bgref, lctyp, lcdat
        FROM ccr_adm.slave_erf
    UNION ALL
      SELECT serref, bgref, lctyp, lcdat
        FROM ccr_adm.baugrp
    UNION ALL
      SELECT serref, bgref, lctyp, lcdat
        FROM rms_adm.bg_rep
    UNION ALL
      SELECT serref, bgref, lctyp, lcdat
        FROM rms_adm.bg_ersatz
    UNION ALL
      SELECT serref, bgref, lctyp, lcdat
        FROM imm_adm.imm_log;

The owner is ccr_adm. There are 3 tables from another schema (rms_adm, imm_adm). The user ccr_adm has the
SELECT ANY TABLE, INSERT ANY TABLE, DELETE ANY TABLE and so on privileges granted. From sqlplus I can delete, insert,select und update those tables (bg_rep, bg_ersatz, imm_log). But if I try to create the view I get the error

FROM bg_rep

             *
ERROR at line 13:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

What is wrong ?? Any help is welcome

Regards, Josep

josef.buergi_at_ascom.ch Received on Fri Jul 31 1998 - 12:59:05 CEST

Original text of this message